Decode the world of Forex Soft Ware Development for the lay man looking to jump start their Forex adventure.
It takes tons of dedication, commitment and expertise to support some of the largest Forex Exchange Institutions in the world. Our client and friends at FinaTek do exactly that without breaking a sweat. It's the redesigning of their corporate identity and website that made them run for the hills. Luckily, we at Findr Interactive, were glad to help. Now they are happily back at their desks solving the world's Forex problems.
- Following the identified pattern we took the basic shape and the first letter of the company as a basis for the logo to create an abstract mix of both
- Arrow was chosen as it is a commonly used shape in cross-related industries:
- Finance (market movement)
- Computer Interface (enter key, pointer, next)
- Real life (direction, forward, movement)